Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ramen soup starters recipe. You can have mike's ramen soup starters using 61 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- Use of ● For The Herbs [pull from stems just prior to serving].
- Provide Leaves of Cilantro [no stems].
- Get Leaves of Thai Basil [no stems].
- Use Leaves of Mint [no stems].
- Get of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- Take of Thin Sliced Cabbage [dashed with lime juice].
- Provide of Chopped Bok Choy.
- Take of Thin Sliced Jalepenos.
- Use of Minced Thai Chilies [we go nuts with these!].
- Provide of Chopped Green Scallions.
- Get of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Take of Thin Sliced Carrots [peeled cut].
- Prepare of Fresh Crisp Bean Sprouts.
- Take of Fine Grated Ginger.
- Take of Pickled Ginger.
- Provide of Fine Sliced Celery.
- Prepare of Blanched Sweet Peas.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Lemongrass.
- Use of Thin Sliced Garlic.
- Get of Drained & Fine Chopped Water Chestnuts.
- Prepare of Drained & Fine Chopped Bamboo.
- You need of Drained Sweet Baby Corn.
- Take of Seaweed Or Nori [aka kelp].
- Use of Dried Shitake Mushrooms [boil with broth for 7 minutes].
- Provide of Cubed Tofu.
- Get of ● For The Boiled Broth [as needed].
- Use of Simply Asia Soy Ginger Chicken Ramen Broth.
- Prepare of Low Sodium Beef Or Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of HanDashi [use sparingly – she's salty].
- Provide of Beef Bones With Marrow.
- Provide of Korean Gochujang Paste.
- You need of Szechuan Chili Oil.
- Get of Bonito Flakes.
- Get of Dry Sake.
- Use of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- Take of ● For The Sauces & Seasonings [to taste].
- Prepare of Sriracha.
- You need of Garlic Sriracha.
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Premium Fish Sauce.
- Take of Hoisin Sauce.
- Take of Oyster Sauce.
- Take of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Vietnamese Pho Starter.
- Provide of Palm Sugar.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Provide of Lime Wedges.
- Provide of ● For The Noodles [as needed].
- Take of Top Ramen Oriental Noodles [with seasoning packet].
- Take of Organic Ramen Noodles.
- Get of Fresh Ramen Noodles.
- You need of ● For The Proteins [as needed – add last to broth].
- Provide of Boiled Eggs.
- Provide of Presteamed Shrimp.
- Prepare of Cubed Pre-Grilled Chicken.
- You need of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Get of Thin Sliced Rare Prime Rib.
- Provide of Thin Sliced Rare Peppered Brisket.
Steps to make Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- Sorry. Not all ingredients could fit in the photo..
- I always keep a bag of these fresh chopped vegetables in the fridge for quick access. Just throw in a handful to each bowl of soup. It's important that you don't pull your Thai basil or cilantro leaves until just ready to serve. Otherwise they'll wilt quickly..
- Beef bones with marrow pictured..
- Small raw shrimp pictured..
- Pre-grilled chicken pictured. Cube strips..
- Rare thin sliced Prime Rib pictured..
- Rare thin sliced brisket pictured..
- Create your dish as you will!.
If you find this Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.