Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto lamb thai green curry recipe. To cook keto lamb thai green curry you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto lamb Thai green curry:
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, crushed.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Get 2 cans of coconut cream.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Get 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 2 of lamb steaks (mine were BBQ leftovers).
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai green dry spices.
- Provide 2 tbsp of low carb Thai green paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Take of Fresh parsley and lemon wedges for garnish.
Instructions to make Keto lamb Thai green curry:
- Lamb stakes – I've used 2 grilled leftovers steaks, chopped them into small pieces..
- In a large saucepan add the coconut oil and place over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add the Thai green paste,2 tbsp coconut cream, soy sauce and fish sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the freshly crushed ginger and lime zest. Stir well..
- Add the cooked lamb, and stir to ensure that lamb is browning..
- Allow the lamb to simmer for 10 minutes before adding the rest of the coconut cream and the dry Thai green spices. Reduce the heat to low..
- Simmer the curry, partially covered, for 15 min..
- Remove the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Remove from the heat, garnish with parsley and lime wedges and serve with cauliflower rice..
If you find this Keto lamb Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.