Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these., keto lasagna.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at fighting back depression. Just see to it that you don't toss out the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better!
Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you'll feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a great source of protein.
Keto Lasagna is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Keto Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook keto lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Lasagna:
- Prepare Keto Noodles:
- Prepare 1-8 oz Cream Cheese
- Take 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 3 Eggs
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper
- Make ready Meat Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 lb Ground Sausage
- Take 1/2 lb Ground Turkey
- Prepare 1 Onion (cut in small pieces)
- Take 1 Tbls Olive Oil
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Garlic (minced)
- Take 1 can Tomato Paste
- Make ready 3/4 cup Marinara Sauce
- Take Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste)
- Take 1 tsp Oregano
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil
- Get Other ingredients:
- Make ready 1-10 oz Frozen Chopped Spinach
- Take 1-16 oz Ricotta Cheese
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella
- Take 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
Steps to make Keto Lasagna:
- Keto Noodles Steps:
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs.
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips.
- Meat Sauce:
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink.
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer.
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese.
- Layering lasagna:
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes.
If you would like to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It's the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
It's easy to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. It's easy to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can elevate your mood because it's not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
As you can see, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food keto lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!