Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef a casa (portuguese steak) recipe. To cook beef a casa (portuguese steak) you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak):
- Provide of meat marinade.
- Take 4 pieces of steak/fillet (any cut) beaten/tenderized to 1/2 inch.
- You need 2 tsp of chili flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red wine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Provide 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- You need of ADD INs.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of French fries, as much as you want(baked or fried).
Instructions to make Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak):
- In a bowl, mix your meat with all the marinade ingredients and let marinade for 1-2 hours.
- Bake off (or fry) your French fries and set aside. (Don't do this too early so they won't be cold).
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan, heat until smoking then lay your beef and cook/brown your fillet steaks 2min per side (pour some of the marinade on top to help along with the cooking and add flavour)…once done set on plate (don't overlap the fillets on the plate.. you'll see why..).
- In the same pan, cook your eggs sunnyside up or over easy. Once done, lay an egg on top of each piece of steak..
- Serve hot with fries and a cold beer! Told ya it was easy!!!!!!!!.
If you find this Beef a Casa (Portuguese Steak) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.