Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken curry recipe. You can have creamy chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy chicken curry:
- Prepare 500 g of chicken(part of choice).
- Take 1/4 cup of cooking cream.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Get 1 of large tomato pureed.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 of a fresh lemon.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Some salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Provide of Tumeric powder.
- Get of Cummin powder.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Green bell pepper chopped.
Steps to make Creamy chicken curry:
- First we marinate our chicken. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, juice of half a lemon, some salt to taste, a pinch of cumin and half a teaspoon chillie flakes. Mix well then put in your chicken pieces, set aside for about 15-20minutes..
- In a pan over low heat, sauté your onions, add in garlic and ginger..
- Then add the marinated chicken, add in the half cup water cover and allow to cook until the water is almost dry..
- Add the pureed tomato and all your ground spices plus salt to taste. Stir and allow to cook for 2 minutes..
- Add in the tomato paste and green bell pepper. Add the milk and cooking cream, mix and allow to cook for about 5 minutes..
- Turn off the heat. Serve.
If you find this Creamy chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.