Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe. To cook oven baked mince and mashed potatoes you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes:
- You need 1 kg of bag of potatoes.
- You need 1 kg of Beef mince meat.
- Use 4 tbsp of Margarine.
- Use 2 tbsp of original aromat.
- Prepare 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Get 1 cup of milk/4tbsp powdered milk.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- Take 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Get 2 tbsp of chutney and bbq sauce.
Instructions to make Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes:
- Peel off your potatoes, cut them into cubes and rinse them and bring them to boil with the chicken cubes.
- Once they are soft and the water is finished add your rama, milk and aromat and stir while you mash and switch off the stove leaving the pot on the hot plate..
- Fry the chopped onion with the spices.
- Once fried add the mince meat and stir. A few minutes later add 2 tbsp of chutney and bbq sauce and leave to fry till cooked..
- Once both the mash and mince are cooked put them on an oven pan making layers of both the potatoes and mince and bake for about 20min at 150 degrees and serve with any salad of your choice. Delicious!.
If you find this Oven baked mince and mashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.