Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye recipe. To cook midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Get 1/2 lb of corned beef.
- Get 1/3 C of shredded swiss cheese.
- Provide 1/3 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 C of shredded smoked gouda cheese.
- Use 2 of heaping T clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 C of shredded Russet potato.
- Get 1/2 of small yellow onion; medium dice.
- Get 1/4 C of sweet corn.
- Use 1 t of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- Get 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 T of sour cream.
- Provide 1 T of milk.
- Prepare 8 slices of rye bread; toasted.
- Provide as needed of kosher salt & black pepper;.
Steps to make Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Heat a large saute pan. Add 1 heaping T of clarified butter. Alternatively, use a flat top griddle..
- Squeeze all water out of shredded potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl. Add onion, bell pepper, rosemary, and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine..
- Add potato mixture to pan. Spread out as much as possible to increase surface area and therefore decrease cooking time. Cook over medium-high heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, or until one side of potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Add more butter or decrease heat if necessary..
- Flip potatoes. Add another heaping T of clarified butter. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until potatoes are almost caramelized. Using the side of metal spatula, cut the potatoes in the pan..
- Add corned beef and saute 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add garlic and corn during last 30 seconds. Add more clarified butter if necessary..
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, and milk together until smooth. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Spread potato mixture out in pan. Pour eggs atop. Sprinkle cheeses..
- Bake at 375° for approximately 8 minutes or until eggs are no longer liquid..
- Assemble sandwich. Serve..
- Variations; Parsley, sage, coriander, roasted poblano/garlic/tomatoes, cucumber, white pepper, mustard, mushrooms, sauerkraut, caramelized onions, caraway, carrots, smoked-corned beef, shallots, jalapeños, habanero, celery, bacon, ham, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, beef stock, demi glace, grilled corn, gruyere, spinach, arugula, parmesean, romano, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, pork belly, roasted bell peppers, vinegar, avocado, chives, scallions, ginger, honey, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, asparagus, mint, tamarind, maple, lemon zest, sourdough, foccacia, roasted garlic baguette, onion roll, Italian loaves, aioli, fried eggs, pancetta, prosciutto, apple cider, curry powder, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange,.
If you find this Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.