Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes recipe. To make oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes:
- Prepare 250 g of smokey bacon.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 300 g of risotto.
- Take 700 ml of chicken stock.
- Use of Parmesan.
- Provide 1 glass of white wine (optional).
Steps to make Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Fry the bacon until crispy, I prefer to fry on a low heat to make the bacon extra crispy. Then use the oils from the bacon to sauté the onions.
- Mix the bacon and onions with the risotto rice. Add in the wine and back for 2 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes, season and back in the oven for 15/20 minutes until dried..
- Add the stock mixture. Top with a lid and bake for 20 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed. Once the liquid has been absorbed remove from the oven and add half the Parmesan. Serve with the dried cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of Parmesan..
If you find this Oven baked risotto with bacon and tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.