Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry recipe. To make sweet potato curry you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato curry:
- You need 1 can of full fat coconut milk.
- Use 2 of medium sweet potato.
- Provide 3 cloves of black garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4 of red chilli finely sliced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger peeled and minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of red Thai paste.
- Take 1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 can of aduki beans drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 can of black eyed beans drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 cup of Bouillon vegetable stock.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 bag of baby spinach.
- Prepare Half of an onion.
- Get Cup of broccoli florets.
- Take of Fresh rosemary to top.
- Use of Fresh parsley to top.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped tomatos.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pink himilayan sea- salt.
- Get of Brown basmati rice (to serve-optional).
Steps to make Sweet potato curry:
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Slice the onion, add and cook until brown. Add the ginger and the garlic. Cook for about a minute. Add the garam masala and the chopped tomatos. Sauté for another minute.
- Add the coconut milk and stir until the mixture thickens. Add the chickpeas, aduki beans and black-eyed beans. Dice the sweet potato and chop the broccoli. Add the vegetables with a cup of vegetable stock, salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes. Add the vegetables with a cup of vegetable stock, salt and pepper..
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted (1-2 minutes). Stir in the lemon juice..
- Wash the parsley and rosemary, removing the leaves from the stems. Finely chop the herbs..
- Serve over rice and top with the herbs.
If you find this Sweet potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.