Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lunch platter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lunch platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch platter recipe. You can have lunch platter using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch platter:
- You need of Black Chana rassa.
- Take 1/2 cup of Dried Black Chickpeas.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Use 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Methi seeds Crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion Chopped.
- Take 2 of Green chilli Slit into half.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Tomato Grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh coriander Chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Palak poori pureed spinach (Washed, rinsed and pureed spinach).
- Use 1.5 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 pinches of ajwain.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for kneading.
- Get as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need of Lahsoon ki kali ki sabzi.
- Get 1/2 cup of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato- chopped or pureed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of urad daal.
- Use 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Sali.
- Take 2 of green chilies.
- Get 5-6 of curry leaves (optional).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin and fenugreek powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
Steps to make Lunch platter:
- Wash the chana and soak them in water for 5-6 hours. Drain the water and add the chana in a pressure cooker along with 2 cups of water and 2 tsp salt. Pressure cook until they are cooked..
- Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add hing, zeera and methi seeds and let them crackle for a few seconds. Add onion and green chilli and all the Masalas and fry until golden brown..
- Add curd and tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes or until oil starts to separate from the sides. Add boiled Chana (without the water).
- Let the Masalas get coated nicely over Chana so cook for 10-12 minutes Add the reserved Chana water Add more water if required to adjust the consistency..
- One can put them back in the pressure cooker and cook fr 2-3 whistles more so that everything gets blended well. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot..
- Lahsun ki kali ki sabzi Take a pan Add oil and mustard seeds Let them crackle Then add urad daal Let it be brown nicely.
- Add garlic cloves(whole) Sauté for sometime Add chopped onions- let them be pink slightly.
- Add curry leaves and green chilies whole or chopped Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now add all the Masalas and stir Add chopped or puréed tomato Add tamarind pulp and little water Cover the lid and let it cook Add jaggery Once melted curry is ready.
- For Palak Poori Oil for frying Water Fr kneading the dough Method Take all the ingredients in a bowl but add water gradually to knead a tight dough.
- Take oil in a wok and heat it up Pinch the dough and make small balls Roll them out and fry in hot oil Take out when crispy from both the sides..
- Enjoy hot platter.
If you find this Lunch platter recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.