Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe# recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe# recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shanghai spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##spring receipe# recipe. You can cook shanghai spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##spring receipe# using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe#:
- Get 1 bunch of whole Spinach.
- Take 1 of pasture raised egg.
- You need 2 of thousand-year-old eggs, optional.
- Take 1/4 cup of homemade cured ham.
- You need 2 tsp of dried salted shrimp.
- Use 2 of white button mushrooms.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
Steps to make Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe#:
- Soak Spinach in water with a Tsp baking soda added for about 5 minutes before rinse them in running water..
- Roate garlic in olive oil on very low heat until golden..
- Make a thin egg crepe and slice it into 1/4 inch in width. Separate thousand-year-old egg white from its yoke and cut them into cubes. These eggs are invented by ancient Chinese using wood ashes to cure fresh duck eggs making the egg white protein able to digest by elder and kids. Escape this step or replace it with hard boiled eggs..
- Bring the stock plus 2 cups of water into a boil..
- Add mushrooms, cured ham, garlic, egg crepe strips and thousand-year-old egg white. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- In the meantime, saute spinach in a Tsp of water just after it withers. It takes only seconds. Arrange them one by one in a bowl..
- Season the broth before pouring it onto spinach. Serve with a slice of sourdough bread or a bowl of sprouted multigrain rice. Super delicious with a perfect balance of nutrients but not greasy at all..
- To make it a meal soup, proteins such as chicken or turkey sausage can be added. It's better not adding strong flavor meat such as beef for it may overpower the delicacy of the spinach..
If you find this Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe# recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.