Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yam frettas, rice and oven baked shredded chicken recipe. To cook yam frettas, rice and oven baked shredded chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken:
- Use 1/2 cup of rice.
- Get 1 slice of yam.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide 1 of seasoning cube.
- Use 1 of big ginger.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green peppers.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of chicken wings.
- Provide 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken:
- Set sauce pan On gas, add a cup of water, add sliced garlic, ginger, Salt and seasoning cube. Allow to boil, add peeled yam. Don't over cook so it's not too soft. Set aside.
- Season your chicken with garlic, ginger, pepper, salt, curry, seasoning cubes, green peppers… When cooked, sprinkle a mixture of curry, blended ginger and garlic… Set in your baking pan and bake on a degree of 120, check so it doesn't burn. For about 2hours..
- Set another pot on fire, add water, onion, salt, seasoning cubes, cooking oil (2 tsp), crayfish (blended), pepper to taste, curry, slow to boil for 10mins, then add rice..let it cook… Taste for salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Whisk your eggs, add pepper, salt, curry powder, soak boiled yam in the whisked egg, so the yam absorbs the egg.. set aside..
- Heat sauce pan and add cooking oil… Over low heat, when heated, add the yam soaked in egg and allow to fry, turn others side when golden brown.. Pour the remaining egg mixture on the yam while frying… When brown to taste… Set down..
- Serve as shown above.
If you find this Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.