Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton potato curry recipe. To make mutton potato curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton potato curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton wash well.
- Get 4 of onion chopped.
- Take 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi(Turmeric) powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Mutton potato curry:
- Take cookar and add mutton oil add onion tomatoes ginger garlic paste salt red chilli powder coriander powder haldi powder green chilli paste and close Coker for 4 wisal.
- Open Coker and flame on and fry well and check tender mutton and add potatoes fry well add water 2 cup for gravy add chopped coriander leaves and close Coker 1wisal.
- Ready to serve with chapati and rice.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well buy see you again with next recipe buy.
If you find this Mutton potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.