Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk recipe. To cook bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk:
- Get of Baguete.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Oven baked chicken (will be posting my chicken recipie soon).
- Get of Bacon stripes.
- Prepare of vanilla milkshake.
- Take of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need of Whipping cream.
- Take of Whipped dairy cream.
- Use of Cake toppings.
- Get cubes of Ice.
- Take of Full cream milk (any of your choice).
- Take of Blend all ingredients in a power blender.
- Get of Ready to drink.
Instructions to make Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk:
- Set oven at 170 degrees.
- Cut the baguete into two halves.
- Spread mayonnaise generously.
- Shred the oven baked chicken and spread it over the baguete.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese and a little parmesan cheese just for the taste.
- Seal the baguete with bacon strips (please note that I personally got the wrong type of bacon hence the hullabaloo).
- Place parchment paper over the oven pan and place the baguete on top.
- Bake for 45 mins.
- Enjoy your 🥘.
If you find this Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.