Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Irish Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Irish Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Irish Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to irish potato soup recipe. You can have irish potato soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Irish Potato Soup:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 medium of onion sliced thin.
- Use 3 of leeks sliced.
- Prepare 3 of large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into quarter inch slices.
- Prepare 3 can of (14.5 oz) chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 of toppings: Cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, sliced chives.
Instructions to make Irish Potato Soup:
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat; stir in onion and leek. Cover and cook 20 minutes. Stir in potato; cover and cook 15 minutes..
- Stir in broth, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until potato is tender. Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
- Process soup in batches in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides; return to saucepan, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Serve with desired toppings.
If you find this Irish Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.