Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai red curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry recipe. You can cook thai red curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai red curry:
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of palm or brown sugar.
- You need 1 of x 400ml tin of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- Get 3-4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 500-600 g of Pumpkin and diced.
- Provide of Asian greens.
- Take of Lime juice.
- Use of Coriander as garnish.
- Use of Optional: 500-600g combination of prawns and fish fillets-diced.
- Take of Optional: 500-600g seasonal vegetables.
Instructions to make Thai red curry:
- Place first nine ingredients into a pan. Slowly bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer until pumpkin is just cooked. This is your curry base..
- For a seafood curry add peeled raw prawns and approx. 400g of salmon- diced. Simmer gently for 3-4 minutes then add Asian greens and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Add lime juice to taste and sprinkle with coriander before serving with rice or noodles..
- For a vegetable curry add vegetables of your choice at the same time as the pumpkin, bring to the boil and then simmer gently until cooked. Add Asian greens and cook for a further 1-2 minutes then check flavour and add lime juice to taste and sprinkle with coriander before serving with rice or noodles..
- I've made this curry with firm white fish, such as monkfish or cod, or just fresh seasonal vegetables such as pumpkin,sweet potato, cherry tomatoes and french beans..
If you find this Thai red curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.