Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked ziti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can cook baked ziti using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked ziti:
- Take of Seasonings,ziti noodles,tomato sauce 2 jars and salsa.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan,A1 steak seasoning, mozzarella cheese,sazon.
- Take 1 of baking pan and aluminum foil and Olive oil and salt.
- Use of Hamburger meat and sweet Italian sausage.
Steps to make Baked ziti:
- Place hamburger meat and sausage in a frying pan… then cook until well..which means no longer pink.
- After meat is brown & done strain your meat…try to get rid of as much oil as possible then set aside.
- Now place meat back in the frying pan..set aside….
- Next fill a lot with water add oil and salt bring to a boil..add enough water to cover noodles.
- Once water starts boiling add ziti noodles..boil for about minutes or until tender and done.
- Once noodles are done,drain and set aside.
- Now back to the meat. add any seasonings u want except for salts..I recommend lots of herbs…garlic,onion, oreango and etc.
- Now add sauces I recommended for u above and mix…start cooking again so everything will sink in.. next add rocatta cheese to the meat mixture then stir incorporating everything..
- Now take out your baking pan grease with alil Olive oil then add noodles then the meat…next add mozzarella cheese.
- Now mix making sure everything blends in well…smooth out ziti adding more cheese to the top,now sprinkle your grated parmesan on top.
- Put ziti in oven covered…let ziti bake until all cheese is melted…Take the ziti out when you feel your ready.
- All done.
If you find this Baked ziti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.