Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these., bihari laal lobia with kheera raita.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you battle depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating an egg and cheer up!
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the "feel good" substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein food source.
Bihari Laal Lobia with Kheera Raita is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bihari Laal Lobia with Kheera Raita is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bihari laal lobia with kheera raita using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bihari Laal Lobia with Kheera Raita:
- Make ready Boiled laal lobia
- Prepare Dalda ghee
- Prepare 1 medium size chopped onion
- Prepare 2 medium size tomatoes
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Garlic and Ginger paste
- Prepare salt as per taste
- Prepare Red chilli as per taste
- Prepare 1 tea spoon turmeric powder
- Get Green coriande
- Make ready Green chilli
- Prepare Kheera Raita
- Take Half chopped onion
- Prepare Half cucumber chopped
- Get Half tomato chopped
- Make ready 1 teaspoon safeed zeera
- Get Half teaspoon black pepper
- Take 2 pinch salt
- Take Half bowl of yougurt
Steps to make Bihari Laal Lobia with Kheera Raita:
- Boil laal lobia in pressure cooker for almost 45 minutes.
- Fry slice cut onions in dalda ghee until golden brown. Than add garlic ginger paste one tablespoon full.
- When garlic ginger paste got brown add 2 finely cut tomatoes.
- Add all spices and fry at medium flame with adding little water time by time. When masala got fried well add boiled laal lobia.
- Fry it, and add Green coriander and green chilli.
- Add required amount of water and turn off the flame when desired consistency achieved. Garnish it with slices of ginger and serve it with fresh salad.
- For kheera raita, add 1 teaspoon safeed zeera and half teaspoon of black pepper in half bowl of yogurt.
- Than add hand full of boiled laal lobia and finely chopped cucumber, onion, tomato, green coriander in yogurt.
- Mix all ingredients well, at the end add 2 pinches of salt.
If you wish to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It's true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you have a happier mood. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. Feeling starved can truly bring you down! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods more quickly than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will improve your brain's concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bihari laal lobia with kheera raita recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!