Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Cheesy Potato Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy potato bake recipe. You can cook easy cheesy potato bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Cheesy Potato Bake:
- Get 6 large of Potatoes.
- Get 4 large of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Buffalo or Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- Take 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 of Oregano.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Crushed Bacon.
- Use 1 tbsp of Scallions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Potato Bake:
- Wash & cut potatoes into small cubes (the smaller the better as they will cook faster). I did not peel them, however that is up to your preference..
- Add potatoes to a large skillet on HIGH with olive oil (or butter) inside. Add salt, pepper & oregano for flavor & taste. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or when tender (stick a fork in the potatoes to test)..
- Next, chop up your chicken breasts in small cubes as well. Add some more olive oil to the same pan that you cooked your potatoes in on HIGH. Cook for about 15-20 or until tender. For seasoning, I added Garlic Powder & pepper..
- Combine cooked potatoes & chicken in a bowl. Add Buffalo or Hot Sauce (I used Frank's) & Ranch Dressing. Mix well until desired taste..
- Set oven to 350° & add your potatoe & chicken mix to a pan. I added a layer of cheese in the middle, then topped it more cheese, crushed (COOKED) bacon & scallions..
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted. Cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Potato Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.