Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these., bowl shaped kebab.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you don't throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that affect your mood--run better. Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you'll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
Bowl Shaped Kebab is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bowl Shaped Kebab is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bowl shaped kebab using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bowl Shaped Kebab:
- Get 300 g ground beef or lamb
- Prepare 1 medium onion
- Take 1 slice sandwich bread
- Prepare 3-4 potatoes
- Make ready 3-4 tomatoes
- Take to taste Salt and black pepper
- Make ready Olive oil or butter
Steps to make Bowl Shaped Kebab:
- Preheat the oven at 200 C. - Grate the onion and squeeze fully so the juice is all out. Put ground beef in a bowl, add grated onion and season with salt and pepper. Soak one slice of bread in the water and squeeze fully. Add it to the beef. Mix it very well.
- Coat the bottom of a Pyrex bowl with oil or butter. Spread beef mixture in the Pyrex using your hands. Sprinkle some olive oil top of the beef mixture. Place the Pyrex bowl in the preheated oven. Cook it for 15-20 minutes
- Meanwhile, Cook potatoes in a boiled water and season with salt and chilli flakes. Heat the oil in a pan, and fry the tomatoes. Set aside.Once kebab is ready, remove kebab from the bowl and place it in a plate. Add cooked rice in the centre of bowl shaped kebab with potatoes and tomatoes. Garnish the rice with sumac (special spice for kebab).
- It is sooo good. - Nosh-e jaan= Enjoy= Bon apettite= Afiyet Olsun
Cold water fish are great if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they're all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Grains can be good for driving away a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are excellent at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full too which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling famished can truly make you feel awful! These grains can improve your mood because it's easy for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods too!
So you see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bowl shaped kebab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!