Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg drop soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg drop soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg drop soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg drop soup recipe. You can have egg drop soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg drop soup:
- Provide 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 6 of bouillon cubes chicken.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Use To taste of black pepper.
- Use of Chopped mushrooms (optional).
- Use of Chopped green onions (optional).
Instructions to make Egg drop soup:
- Add the bouillon chicken cubes while the water is boiling. Let it dissolve all the way..
- If you're using mushrooms go ahead and put those in while the water is boiling. About 2-3 minutes until reduced in size..
- In a small bowl whisk together the two eggs. Turn boiling mix off and stir the mixture with a fork. Pour the egg on the fork to make it ribbon while the water is spinning. **if you want bigger chunks, turn a spoon to the side and let the egg harden that way.
- Pour in the soy sauce creating a light brown color. Then sprinkle pepper and mix well..
- Pour the soup into a bowl and garnish with green onions..
If you find this Egg drop soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.