Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. To make vegetable soup you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 3 cups of potato pieces.
- Provide 2 cups of baby carrots sliced in half.
- Prepare 3 cups of sliced yellow Crook-necked squash.
- Take 1 quart of water.
- Use 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of red wine vinegar or vinegar hot sauce optional.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese optional.
Steps to make Vegetable Soup:
- The potato pieces were the parts I cut away from my chateau potatoes. Slice the carrots, slice the squash, and chop the cabbage. Add to a pot with the water and salt..
- Boil the vegetables for 30-40 minutes. Add water if necessary. This is where the butter is added. Simmer 15 minutes covered. Serve add red wine vinegar/ hotsauce, if you desire. Add cheese if using. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.