Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yam frettas, rice and oven baked shredded chicken recipe. To cook yam frettas, rice and oven baked shredded chicken you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken:
- Get 1/2 cup of rice.
- Get 1 slice of yam.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- Get 1 of seasoning cube.
- Take 1 of big ginger.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of green peppers.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of chicken wings.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken:
- Set sauce pan On gas, add a cup of water, add sliced garlic, ginger, Salt and seasoning cube. Allow to boil, add peeled yam. Don't over cook so it's not too soft. Set aside.
- Season your chicken with garlic, ginger, pepper, salt, curry, seasoning cubes, green peppers… When cooked, sprinkle a mixture of curry, blended ginger and garlic… Set in your baking pan and bake on a degree of 120, check so it doesn't burn. For about 2hours..
- Set another pot on fire, add water, onion, salt, seasoning cubes, cooking oil (2 tsp), crayfish (blended), pepper to taste, curry, slow to boil for 10mins, then add rice..let it cook… Taste for salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Whisk your eggs, add pepper, salt, curry powder, soak boiled yam in the whisked egg, so the yam absorbs the egg.. set aside..
- Heat sauce pan and add cooking oil… Over low heat, when heated, add the yam soaked in egg and allow to fry, turn others side when golden brown.. Pour the remaining egg mixture on the yam while frying… When brown to taste… Set down..
- Serve as shown above.
If you find this Yam frettas, rice and Oven baked Shredded chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.