Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de res (soup of beef) recipe. To make caldo de res (soup of beef) you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef):
- You need 2 lb of Beef Shank (Cut into 1/2" pcs).
- Provide 2 lb of Beef stew meat (Cut into 1/2"pcs).
- You need 2 Tbsp of EVOO.
- Take 2 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of med onion chopped.
- Provide 3 cans (14 oz) of Beef broth.
- Get 4 cups of water (approx).
- Use 3 of med to lrg Carrots (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- Take 2 of lrg Potato (chopped).
- Prepare 2 ears of corn (cut in half) more if u like corn.
- Provide 2 of chayote (quartered).
- You need 1 of med head of Cabbage (cored cut into wedges).
- Provide 2 of Serrano Peppers (sliced).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Celery (chopped).
- Take 1 of Zucchini (chopped).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic (peeled and chopped).
- You need of All vegetables should be peeled.
Steps to make Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef):
- Cut the meat from the beef bones into about 1/2 inch pieces, leaving some on the bones. Heat a heavy soup pot over medium-high heat until very hot. Add the oil, tilting the pan to coat the bottom. Add the meat and bones, and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until thoroughly browned..
- Add 1 onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Stir in the jalapeños and broth. The liquid should cover the bones by 1/2 inch. If not, add enough water to compensate. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 hour with the lid on loosely. If meat is not tender, continue cooking for another 10 minutes or so..
- Pour in the rest of the water, and return to a simmer. Add the carrot and 1/4 cup cilantro, and cook for 10 minutes, then stir in the rest of vegetables. Simmer until vegetables are tender. At this time taste and adjust flavor if needed. Once tender Push the cabbage wedges into the soup, and cook for about 10 more minutes..
If you find this Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.