Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Authentic Tandoori Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Tandoori Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Tandoori Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic tandoori fish curry recipe. To cook authentic tandoori fish curry you only need 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Tandoori Fish Curry:
- You need 300 grams of Fish fillets (I used swordfish this time. Mackerel or tuna would be also good).
- Get 1 of Onion (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Get 4 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil for stir-frying.
- Take 1 small of piece each Ginger, garlic (finely chopped or grated – I recommend chopping them finely).
- You need 1 of Spices (I used cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and cardamon seeds).
- Get 1 of Pepper (I recommend black pepper).
- Use 1 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of water: 250 ml Water (or water + coconut milk).
- Prepare 1 of (Optional) Fresh coriander or parsley for garnish.
- Provide 1 of (Optional) Chili pepper or cayenne pepper.
- Provide of [Easy Tandoori Fish Marinade A].
- Take 200 grams of A: Plain yogurt (I used Meiji Bulgaria yogurt).
- Use 2 tbsp of A: Ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of A: Curry powder.
- Use 1 small of piece each A: Ginger & garlic (grated).
- Provide 1 of rounded teaspoon A: Sugar (Honey).
- You need 1 of A: Spices (I used cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and chili pepper).
- Use of Seasoning ingredients B:.
- Use 2 tbsp of B: Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of rounded tablespoon B: Soy sauce (or fish sauce).
- Use 1 of rounded tablespoon B: Curry powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of B: Honey (or sugar).
Instructions to make Authentic Tandoori Fish Curry:
- Cut the fish into an appropriate size. Combine the [Easy Tandoori Fish Marinade A] ingredients together to make the marinade..
- Marinate the fish in the [Easy Tandoori Fish Marinade A] for more than 30 minutes. Keep the leftover marinade for later use..
- Fry both sides of the marinated fish in a frying pan. There might be some moisture from the fish, but keep frying until there is no moisture left in the frying pan. The tandoori fish is ready!.
- Put the vegetable oil in the pot, add the chopped (grated) ginger, garlic, and spices of you choice, and fry over low heat until fragrant..
- Add the onions and mushrooms to Step 4, sprinkle pepper, and lightly fry over medium heat..
- Add the canned whole tomatoes and water (or water + coconut milk) to Step 5, and simmer until the vegetables soften..
- When the vegetables are soft, add the seasoning ingredients B and mix. Add the leftover tandoori marinade from Step 2 & 3, and simmer a little..
- Add the tandoori fish from Step 3 to the curry from Step 7. Simmer until the liquid is reduced (about 10 minutes), and it's done!.
- If you like it spicy, add chili pepper or cayenne pepper to finish..
- Garnish with fresh coriander or parsley to taste..
- I served it with naan bread and turmeric rice..
- [How to make simple turmeric rice] Just add turmeric and butter to hot cooked rice and mix..
- "Easy Tandoori Chicken". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149196-simple-authentic-tandoori-chicken.
If you find this Authentic Tandoori Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.