Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters recipe. To cook tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters:
- Take 250 gm of Halibut/cod/basa fish fillets cut into bite size chunks.
- Provide 2 of Dry red chilies crushed.
- Prepare 3 of Birds eye green chilies finely chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tandoori masala.
- Take 4 tbsp of Gram flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Rice flour/cornflour.
- Use 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 drop of Orange food colour (optional).
- Use of Curry leaves- A sprig (optional).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Use of Oil- As needed for deep frying.
Instructions to make Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters:
- Clean, wash, and drain the fish pieces. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, birds eye chilies, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan..
- In another bowl, add the red chilli powder, crushed dry red chilies, tandoori masala powder, gram flour, rice flour, yogurt, and water as needed to make a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Dip each marinated fish piece into the prepared batter making sure the fish is well coated with the batter. Gently add the fish pieces into the hot oil. Cook in batches and do not overcrowd the pan. Fry on medium flame for 4-5 mins on each side. Each piece should be crisp and golden all over..
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Repeat the process with the remaining fish pieces. After all the fish pieces and cooked, add a sprig of curry leaves into the hot oil and fry for a minute. Drain and garnish over the fried fish. Serve hot as an evening snack and enjoy..
If you find this Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.