Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters #starters recipe. To make tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters #starters you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters:
- You need 250 g of Halibut/cod/basa fish fillets –, cut into bite size chunks.
- Get 2 of Dry red chilies- , crushed.
- Use 3 of Birds eye green chilies – , finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste –.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder –.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tandoori masala –.
- Use Gram of flour – 4 tbsp.
- Use 2 tbsp of Rice flour/cornflour –.
- Get 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt –.
- Use 2 tsp of Lemon juice –.
- Get 1 of Orange food colour- drop (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Curry leaves- (optional).
- Take To taste of Salt-.
- Prepare as needed of Oil- for deep frying.
Instructions to make Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters:
- Clean, wash, and drain the fish pieces. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, birds eye chilies, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. In another bowl, add the red chilli powder, crushed dry red chilies, tandoori masala powder, gram flour, rice flour, yogurt, and water as needed to make a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Dip each marinated fish piece into the prepared batter making sure the fish is well coated with the batter. Gently add the fish pieces into the hot oil..
- Cook in batches and do not overcrowd the pan. Fry on medium flame for 4-5 mins on each side. Each piece should be crisp and golden all over. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel..
- Repeat the process with the remaining fish pieces. After all the fish pieces and cooked, add a sprig of curry leaves into the hot oil and fry for a minute. Drain and garnish over the fried fish. Serve hot as an evening snack or an appetizer for your party and enjoy..
If you find this Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.