Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curried Fish Tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Fish Tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried fish tortillas recipe. To cook curried fish tortillas you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curried Fish Tortillas:
- You need 4 of mini tortilla wraps,.
- Prepare 2 of fillets white fish, (I used Pollock),.
- Get 4 tsp of curry paste of your choice (I used Tikka),.
- Use 1/3 of rd red onion, cut into thin slices,.
- Provide 90 g of chopped cucumber, cut into small cubes,.
- You need 2 of salad/vine tomatoes, chopped into small pieces,.
- Provide 2 of heaped tsp fat free quark or Greek yogurt,.
- Provide 2 tsp of fresh chopped mint or 1 tsp dried mint,.
- Use 2 tbsp of mango chutney,.
- Take of Fresh red chilli to taste, seeds removed,.
- Prepare 2 slices of fresh lemon,.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Take of Fresh corriander or parsley to garnish.
Steps to make Curried Fish Tortillas:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Line a baking tray with foil. Cover the fish fillets in the curry paste on both sides and place them on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through and flakey. As they cook make the salad….
- Construct the minted salad by combining the chopped tomatoes, cucumber, fresh chilli, mint and quark/yogurt in a bowl. Season with pepper. Mix together until coated evenly..
- Lay out the tortillas. Put a bit of the minted salad mixture on first. Season the cooked fish with salt then gently flake it up and add to the tortillas. Next add the sliced red onion..
- Finally add some mango chutney to each and garnish with the fresh herbs and a slice of lemon. Squeeze over the lemon before eating and enjoy! :).
If you find this Curried Fish Tortillas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.