Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo curry recipe. To cook aloo curry you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo curry:
- Provide 3 of Potatoes.
- Use 1 of Onions.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get of Ginger garlic green chilli.
Steps to make Aloo curry:
- Chop potato into small cubes and soak them in water..
- Take oil. Add mustard, jeera, bayleaf, dried red chilli. When it starts to splitter add ginger garlic and green chillies. (Skip green chillies and add more chilli powder if you want Maharashtrian style)..
- Add onions. Add salt. Add tomatoes..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric, dhania powder and saunf. Hing..
- Garam masala is optional. (Tastes good without it too).
- Cook well until tomatoes become mushy. Then add potatoes and saute it for 3 mins..
- Add enough water and let it boil for 15-20 minutes till soft..
- Top it with chopped coriander or kasuri methi..
If you find this Aloo curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.