Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Tomato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Tomato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato tomato curry recipe. You can have potato tomato curry using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Tomato Curry:
- Take 3 of aloo(potatoes) cut into long pieces.
- Provide 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi(turmeric) powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhania(coriander) powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato sliced.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Potato Tomato Curry:
- Take oil in a pressure cooker, heat it..
- Add ginger garlic paste, add lil water, sauté it for a while..
- Now add onion paste, again add lil water also. Stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till brown..
- Now mix all powdered masala with lil water, add it to the masala, stir it until oil has oozed out..
- Add salt now, mix it well..
- Now add aloo & tomato, stir fry it for a while at high flame..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until oil separates..
- Open the lid now, add boiled water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick gravy..
- Place the lid now, give 4 whistles at high flame..
- Lower the flame now, cook it for 5-7 minutes..
- Switch off the flame now, let it cool down. Open the lid after 5 minutes of cooling..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta..
- Serve it with Paratha or Roti. You can have it with rice also..
If you find this Potato Tomato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.