Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Caldo de Res (beef soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Res (beef soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Res (beef soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de res (beef soup) recipe. You can have caldo de res (beef soup) using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caldo de Res (beef soup):
- Use 5 lb of beef shank.
- You need 5 lb of beef soup meat.
- Get 1 of water.
- Use 2 of onions cut large slices.
- Take 2 clove of garlic diced.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 5 of carrots cut in large chunks.
- You need 3 of celery cut large chunks.
- Take 6 of potatoes cut in large chunks.
- Provide 4 of whole corn cobs 1/2.
- Provide 3 of squash cut large chunks.
- Get 1 of cabbage cut large slices.
Steps to make Caldo de Res (beef soup):
- place meat in 12 qt pot. Fill pot half full with water. Add onions and garlic. cook until meat is brown..
- Add salt, carrots, corn, celery, and potatoes. Cook until potatoes are soft. Add squash and cabbage cook until squash is tender. Serve with lemon, hot sauce and chips or tortillas.
If you find this Caldo de Res (beef soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.