Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe. You can have aloo binis curry (black pepper) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo binis curry (black pepper):
- You need 100 grams of binis phalli.
- Get 1 of medium sized potato.
- You need 2 of medium sized onions.
- Provide 1 of large tomato.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Oil for cooking.
- Use 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fenugreek leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of heap ful black pepper powder.
- Get Dash of some garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Aloo binis curry (black pepper):
- Chop all vegetables, keep aside and cut the potatoes into round-shapes,chop beans 1 inch in size and keep it in water. Now take the onions and tomatoes and chop it..
- Then in a pan add tomatoes, onions, dry spices, oil and let in cook for 15 minutes covered..
- Then sauté it till the oil separates from gravy further add a cup of water and add potatoes and beans then again cook for more 10-15 minutes covered.
- And It’s ready serve it hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Aloo binis curry (black pepper) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.