Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s aalu chicken curry recipe. You can have whosayna’s aalu chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry:
- Use 1 kg of Chicken (small pieces).
- You need 3 of Onions (sliced).
- Take 5 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Provide as required of Whole Garam masala (few Cinnamon, Cloves, Black Peppercorns and Cardamon).
- Use 1 tbsp of Fennel powder (Saunpf powder).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1-2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder(little less ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 5 of Potatoes (Halved).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry:
- Blend tomato and powder spices together with ginger, garlic and tomato puree..
- Add whole garam masala and chicken pieces, mix well..
- In a pot put ghee and oil keep on flame add onions then saute till golden brown..
- Let onions blend well with chicken..
- Now add tomato mixture and cook till almost done, add potato pieces and simmer..
- If the gravy is bit watery keep on high flame till it thickens up little..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Whosayna’s Aalu Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.