Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Keema Whole Moong Dal Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Whole Moong Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Whole Moong Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema whole moong dal curry recipe. To make keema whole moong dal curry you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema Whole Moong Dal Curry:
- You need 1/2 cup of whole moong dal (green gram), soaked overnight.
- You need 250 of gms. mutton mince, washed & drained.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- Get 1-2 of onions, chopped.
- Provide 1-2 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 of tomato, pureed.
- Use 1 tsp. of tomato paste (opt).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp. of kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves, crushed).
- Use 1 tsp. of coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare As required of onion slices to garnish.
Steps to make Keema Whole Moong Dal Curry:
- Pressure cook the moong dal in 2 cups water for 5-6 whistles. Mash it slightly and keep aside. Mix the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the dry spices with a little water and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions till light brown. Now add the spice paste and saute till the oil separates..
- Add the tomato puree and simmer for a minute..
- Now add the mince. Mix well and cook on a low flame till dry..
- Add 1 & 1/2 cups water. Simmer till done..
- Add the cooked dal and bring it to a boil. Cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and add the kasuri methi and ghee..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves and sliced onion..
If you find this Keema Whole Moong Dal Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.