Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dahi aloo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dahi aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi aloo recipe. You can have dahi aloo using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dahi aloo:
- Provide 5 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 8 of tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kitchen king.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Provide 1 cup of hung curd.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 4-5 of finely chopped garlic.
Steps to make Dahi aloo:
- Hung curd means÷put 1 cup curd in a cotton cloth and hang it to strain extra water l.do not squeeze.
- Dice the boiled potatoes and put 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin and mustard seeds.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic and add all the spices together and keep cooking at low flame.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and then add tomatoes blended.lets it cook by covering at medium flame until it leave oil all around at upper layer.it will take approx.10 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and let have boil at high flame for 7 to 8 minutes by adding 1 cup water.
- Now in the end add hung curd and mix gently.enjoy dahi vale special aloo with sunday breakfast.stay safe stay healthy and happy.
If you find this Dahi aloo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.