Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect MOMI BUTTER CHICKEN SET recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MOMI BUTTER CHICKEN SET recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to momi butter chicken set recipe. To cook momi butter chicken set you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook MOMI BUTTER CHICKEN SET:
- Prepare of TO BOIL FOR 15 MINUTES.
- Take 2 kg of Chicken – Cut to individual portion.
- Take 1 liter of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated garlic.
- Take 1 of Some seasoning.
- You need of TO ADD INTO THE REMAINING WATER LATER.
- Take 1/2 kg of Cabbage.
- You need of TO BAKE FOR 30-45 / 400.
- Use 3 tbsp of Milk powder / Half cup fresh milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter / margherine.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sweet and sour Thai souce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster souce.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt and seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground blackpepper.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 of The boiled chicken.
- Take 1 of Some grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Some grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Some rosemary.
- Prepare of BAKE IN A SEPARATE BAKING PAN/TRAY.
- You need 2 large of size potato – Sliced.
Instructions to make MOMI BUTTER CHICKEN SET:
- Boil the chicken with the rest of the ingredients for 15 minutes and turn off heat. Just to get the chicken slightly cooked. Take out the chicken and place into a mixing bowl. Keep the boiling water at lowest heat.
- Slices the cabbage and add into the remaining boiling water. Let them simmer at lowest heat until the vegetables are cooked. Add some additional seasoning if needed.
- Preheat oven to 200/400. Arrange the sliced potato on the oven tray and set aside.
- For the chicken in the mixing bowl, just throw in and add all the ingredient to bake them and mix them well. Take the oven grill pan and arrange the chicken accoridngly on the grill pan. Place the chicken grill pan on top layer.
- Take the potato tray and simply use the remaining ingredient to marinate the chicken just now and spread them all over on the sliced potato arranged on the oven tray. Place them at the second layer after the chicken oven grill pan.
- Bake them at 200/400 for 30-45 minutes and serve with the cabbage soup in separate bowl. Serve together with some butter/plain rice with the tomato condiment.
If you find this MOMI BUTTER CHICKEN SET recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.