Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ras Aloo and Puri recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ras Aloo and Puri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ras Aloo and Puri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ras aloo and puri recipe. You can have ras aloo and puri using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ras Aloo and Puri:
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1/2tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use as required of Some curry leaves.
- Use 2 of . Chopped green chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt,red chilli powder,garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder,coriander powder.
- You need Handful of coriander leaf.
- You need 1 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Ras Aloo and Puri:
- Heat kadhai with oil add cumin seed and garlic and bay leaf.
- Now add chopped onion and green chilli and curry leaf.
- Now add all masala and mix it nicely.
- And tomato puree saute it cover it for 5 mins when oil separted add water give it a boil add roughly chopped boiled potato give it a boil cover it for another 5 mins. Add chopped coriander leaf.
If you find this Ras Aloo and Puri recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.