Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo masala curry recipe. To cook aloo masala curry you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Masala Curry:
- Prepare 3 of Medium Potatoes cubed cut.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Chilli powder. (To season potatoes).
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder. (To season potatoes).
- Provide of Salt little bit.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper (To season potatoes).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 3 of Cardamoms (fresh and green).
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- Use 2 of Medium Onions Chopped finely.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1 of Meduim Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Water… Adequate.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Coconut paste.
- Use of Fresh Coriander leaves chopped for garnish.
Steps to make Aloo Masala Curry:
- Heat bit of oil, then add turmeric and red chilli powder, mix well with pepper, add potatoes and saute for sometime then keep potatoes separately..
- Now heat oil and when oil hot, add cardamom, clove and cinnamon stick, mix well add cumin seeds and then onions, and cook well by including ginger garlic paste till they turn golden brown..
- Now add powder masalas.. red chilli, turmeric, coriander, Garam Masala, saute after mixing well then add tomato puree..
- Add water adequate to consistency for requirement of gravy, then cover it with lid for few minutes..
- Add potatoes, and coconut milk and cook it well and add bit of fresh coriander and cook it for some more time, Aloo Masala Curry is ready..
- Now garnish with fresh coariander leaves and serve hot with Parathas..
If you find this Aloo Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.