Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo and capsicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo and capsicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo and capsicum curry recipe. You can cook aloo and capsicum curry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo and capsicum curry:
- Use 1 of aloo.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- Get 1 of onion large.
- Prepare 1 of tomato large.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
Instructions to make Aloo and capsicum curry:
- First thing never fry the vegetables. It losses all it's protiens and vitamins, then there is no point of eating veggies..
- Cut all the veggies into cubes. Add oil let it get heat now on a high flame add onion wait for a minute and add aloo..
- Add jeera, salt and haldi give it a stir and close the lid. Leave for 2 minutes. Now add capsicum and tomatoe make a medium flame..
- Let it cook for a minute with a closed lid. Now add chilli powder. Give it a stirr. Add 1/4 cup of water and check the salt taste. If not add accordingly..
- Close the lid and let it cook for 3 minutes. Switch of the flame and serve with roti or parata..
- I always say eat healthy and u will surely leave wealthy. Give it a try and let me know..
- Never eat fried foods that too in summer.😁.
If you find this Aloo and capsicum curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.