Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Besan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Besan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo besan curry recipe. To make aloo besan curry you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo Besan curry:
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Besan flour.
- Provide Optional of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cumin, mustard and chana dal.
- Take leaves of Fresh coriander and curry.
- Get 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Aloo Besan curry:
- Heat a pan, add oil and saute tampering, onions.
- After onions turning brown add ginger garlic paste, salt turmeric.
- Red Chilli powder is not added in this recipe, only green chillies added according to taste.
- Add veggies, add little water to cook the veggies and close the lid.
- After the veggies get soft, mix besan in little water without any lumps add to the curry.
- Cook till the raw smell leaves.
- Add fresh coriander and curry leaves.
- It takes 10 mnts for basan to give a thick gravy and good texture…
- Taste good with poori or Roti too…
- No garam masalas added.
- Please keep the dish simple and authentic.. it taste awesome 😊.
If you find this Aloo Besan curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.