Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these., veg patty subway pav with barbeque sauce.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. You should see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the "feel good" chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic source of protein.
Veg Patty Subway Pav with Barbeque sauce. #pav Subway Sandwiches can be made in many different combinations of sauces, with different vegetables and fillings. But footlong breads are not always easily available so I have prepared my children's favorite VegPatty Subway Sandwich with their very much liked barbecue sauce in easily reac. Veg Patty Subway Pav With Barbeque Sauce Recipe By Pv Iyer Cookpad Mr Sub Secret Sauce Recipe Breads Toppings Subway Menu Subway Starts Thanksgiving Early With New Autumn Carved Turkey Top Secret Recipes Subway Sweet Onion Sauce Copycat Subway Sweet Onion En Teriyaki Sandwiches Recipe How To Make Chipotle Sauce Gimme Delicious. Veg Patty Subway Pav With Barbeque Sauce Recipe By Pv Iyer Cookpad Veg sub sandwich recipe veggie delight indian style homemade veg sub sandwich recipe by tarla dalal you subway style veggie delight sandwich recipe by sadhana mohindra sub sandwich with chipotle sauce easy homemade vegetarian quick.
Veg Patty Subway Pav with Barbeque sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Veg Patty Subway Pav with Barbeque sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook veg patty subway pav with barbeque sauce using 39 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Patty Subway Pav with Barbeque sauce:
- Get For Veg Patty Subway Pav Sandwich-
- Take 2 tomatoes thinly sliced
- Take 1 dozen pav
- Make ready 2 cucumber thinly sliced
- Prepare 2 Capsicum thinly sliced
- Take 1 onion ringed
- Get 10 cheese slices
- Make ready 5-6 Torn Cabbage leaves
- Take 10-12 jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Make ready 8-10 olives sliced
- Prepare 2 tablespoons butter
- Make ready 2 teaspoons oregano
- Prepare 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- Make ready For Veg Patty-
- Get 2 raw boiled bananas
- Take 3-4 boiled potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled peas
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped beans
- Get 2 tablespoons chopped capsicum
- Prepare to taste Black pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 5-6 bread slices
- Make ready 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Make ready as required Oil for frying
- Make ready For Barbeque sauce-
- Get 1 cup finely chopped onions
- Take 8-10 garlic chopped
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- Get 1 tablespoon corn flour mixed in 4 tablespoons water
- Take 1/2 cup ketchup
- Take 2 teaspoons Soya sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Get 1 teaspoon oregano
- Prepare 3 tablespoons jaggery/brown sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 tablespoons butter
Well, this is a gem of a question to he asked. The choice of sauce definitely depends on one's taste and health conciousness. The sauces do vary in their style across the globe. I am primarily cnsidering the chains in India/US /Ger.
Instructions to make Veg Patty Subway Pav with Barbeque sauce:
- Mash boiled bananas and potatoes.
- In a pan melt butter, add onions, carrot, beans and green peas. Saute for few minutes.
- Add mashed bananas and potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper and chaat masala.
- Mix well and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled add broken bread slices, mix well and make patties.
- Deep or shallow fry as preferred. Our Veg Patties are ready
- For making sauce, in a pan heat butter, add garlic and onions. Saute till onions turn golden brown.
- Once done add corn flour and water mixture.
- Add tomato ketchup, soya sauce, vinegar, chilli flakes and all the spices. Mix well so the corn flour gets cooked and the sauce thickens a little.
- This how it looks once done. Semi liquid thick gravy like consistency. Barbeque sauce is ready too.
- Make a cut from the center in the pavbuns. Heat butter in a pan add oregano and chilli flakes, roast the pav tops in the pan
- Assemble the subway sandwich in our very own Indian pavs. Lay the cabbage leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, onion rings, capsicum, then the patties. Pour a generous tablespoon of the barbeque sauce and lay some jalapeno, olives, a cheese slice over it.
- Apply some sauce on one side of the pav buns, it helps the buns to stick to fillings. Place the bun tops over filling and press gently.
- You can prepare any which way according to your family likings, there are no strict rules.
- Serve and enjoy.
The sauces do vary in their style across the globe. I am primarily cnsidering the chains in India/US /Ger. Discover all of our tasty subs and melts, piled with all your favorite meats, cheeses, sauces, and vegetables. SUBWAY.com - United States (English) Subway.com would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. Veg Patty Subway Pav With Barbeque Sauce Recipe By Pv Iyer Cookpad READ Einstein Brothers Bagels Nutrition Information.
If you would like to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It's true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
It's not hard to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain's concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become better. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
So you see, you don't need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food veg patty subway pav with barbeque sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!