Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo sabji recipe. You can cook aloo sabji using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo sabji:
- Get 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated Coconut.
- Get 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Take As needed of Some curry and coriander leaves.
- Get 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 spoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 spoon of gara masala powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Get 2 piece of clove.
- You need 1 of cardoman.
- Provide 1 of Black Rose.
- Get 1 spoon of Anise.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- Use as required of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Little amount of water.
Steps to make Aloo sabji:
- Heat the kadai.Add 4 spoon of oil also anise, black rose, cradom, cloverleaf.
- After fried add chopped onion and tomato later add ginger garlic paste.Later add griented coconut. Mix it well..
- Later add boiled potato add chilli powder, gara masala, and salt..
- Add little amount of water. After the boiled add coriander leaf and curry leaf..
- Now our tasty sabji is ready.
If you find this Aloo sabji recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.