Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥗aloo gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe. You can have 🥗aloo gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry):
- Use 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of large onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Take 2 of small green chili, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of red kashmiri chili powder (to taste).
- Provide 1 of large cauliflower, leaves removed and cut evenly into eighths.
- Take 3 of large potatoes, peeled and cut into even pieces.
- Prepare 4 of fresh diced tomatoes or (half tomato caned).
- Take 1 tsp of fresh garlic, ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of white cumin seed.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves(kasoori meethi).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Steps to make 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry):
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Add the chopped onion and 1 tsp of cumin seeds to the oil. Stir together and cook until onions become light golden, and translucent. Add red chilli powder, turmeric, salt..
- Add kasoori meethi (little bit rubbing in your palm and then added) Add chopped chillis (according to taste) Stir tomatoes into onion mixture. Add ginger and garlic mix thoroughly. Add potatoes and cauliflower to the sauce plus a few tablespoons of water (ensuring that the mixture doesn't stick to the saucepan)..
- Ensure that the potatoes and cauliflower are coated with the curry sauce. Cover and allow to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (or until potatoes are cooked). sprinkle Garam Masala and chopped coriander leaves on top of the curry..
- Turn off the heat, cover, and leave for as long as possible before serving.
If you find this 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.