Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Anda aloo salan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anda aloo salan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to anda aloo salan recipe. You can cook anda aloo salan using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Anda aloo salan:
- Take 4 of boil eggs.
- Use 2 of potatoes cut in cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1.5 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
Steps to make Anda aloo salan:
- Take a pot put oil in it.
- Then add zeera and curry leaves.
- When starts cracking add onion paste bhunofy well.
- Then add tomato paste and ginger garlic paste.
- Bhunofy well then add all spices and mix well.
- Then add 1 glass of water and potatoes in it cover with lid.
- After few minutes when potatoes cooked add boiled eggs in it.
- Cover with lid for 5 min when oil come on top.
- Off the flame and serve with boil rice.
If you find this Anda aloo salan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.