Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Chicken Aloo Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Chicken Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chicken Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chicken aloo curry recipe. To make whosayna’s chicken aloo curry you only need 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Chicken Aloo Curry:
- Prepare 1 of Chicken (cut in pcs).
- Provide 3 of Onions (sliced thinnly).
- Provide 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Take of Whole Garam masala (3 Cinnamon sticks,, Cloves, Black Peppercorns, Elaichi).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide of little Turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Fennel powder (Saunf/Wariari).
- Use 2 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 5 of Potatoes (Halved).
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
Steps to make Whosayna’s Chicken Aloo Curry:
- Blend tomato and powder spices together with ginger, garlic and tomato puree. In a pot put ghee and oil keep on flame add onions and fry till golden brown just like birista, add in chicken pieces and stir properly to make the onions mix well with chicken pieces add blended tomato, potatoes and little water then cook on medium or low flame till done, if the gravy is bit watery keep high flame to dry it up a little then can simmer to give taraa. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Whosayna’s Chicken Aloo Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.