Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo biryani recipe. To cook aloo biryani you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo biryani:
- Provide 1 glass of soaked rice.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Use 2 of elachi.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need Handful of curry leaves.
- Provide Handful of coriander leaves.
- Get Pinch of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 glasses of water.
Instructions to make Aloo biryani:
- Slice onion, green chilli, tomato, curry leaves, potatoes.
- Take a pan and keep it on the stove. Turn on the stove. Pour oil once the pan heats, once the oil heats add cumin seeds, once it starts crackle add cloves, elachi, bay leaf, green chilli, curry leaves, onions, add turmeric into it, add ginger garlic paste..
- Once it starts brown, add potato and tomatoes to it. Add salt. Keep the stove in low flame. Close it with a lid, open after 2 minutes, mix it, add coriander powder, cumin powder, mix it add soaked rice, add water into it. Pressure Cook for 2-3 whistles. Add coriander leaves at the end and it is optional..
- Take it into a bowl and serve hot..
If you find this Aloo biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.