Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Ki Daal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Ki Daal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo ki daal recipe. You can cook aloo ki daal using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Ki Daal:
- Get 3 of potato.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of all spice powder.
- Take 1,1 of /2 tsp crush red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt/to taste.
- Get 1-2 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 2 tbs of tamarind paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of onion (small,sliced).
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 6,7 of whole red chilli.
- Provide 2 stick of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Aloo Ki Daal:
- Peel the potato,cut in to thik pieces and boil..
- Add boiled potato in blender,then add tomato,garlic……
- Then add turmeric powder, curry powder,all spice powder,water and blend well..
- Now pour the blended mixture in a pan,add 1,1/2 glass water,chicken stock cube,mix well,cover and cook for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins,add crush chilli, salt,tamarind paste, coriander leaves,mix well and cover again..
- Heat the oil and add onion slice,let it brown,then add whole chilli…..
- Cumin seeds,curry leaves and cook for 2 sec,now pour the bahgar top on Daal..
- ALOO KI DAAL is ready, serve with boil rice and fry chilli,Try at your home and enjoy..
If you find this Aloo Ki Daal recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.