Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil curry or masoor dal recipe. To make lentil curry or masoor dal you need 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal:
- Use 1 cup of Kali masoor dal, washed, soaked in water overnight,.
- Provide Pinch of hing,.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi powder,.
- You need to taste, of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of oil,.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of For curry — desi ghee,.
- You need Pinch of zeera,.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste,.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion paste,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh tomato puree,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of haldi powder,.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder,.
- You need 1 tsp of dhania powder,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder,.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of aloo cut into square pcs,.
Steps to make Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal:
- Take a pressure cooker, add dal & all the given ingredients, add water accordingly so as to keep dal thick..
- Place the lid, give 4 whistles at high flame..
- Remove it from the flame, let it cool, take out in a bowl, keep aside,do not stir..
- Wash the same cooker to avoid burning. Add ghee, heat it..
- Add zeera, let it splutter..
- Add ginger garlic paste, add lil water also, saute it for a while..
- Now add onion paste, add very lil water, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame, cover it with the lid, cook it till golden brown. Stir in between..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, add salt & fresh tomato puree, stir it nicely..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till oil separates..
- Open the lid, increase the flame, add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, again add lil water, stir it nicely..
- Moderate the flame, cover it again, cook it till oil has oozed out..
- Now take another pan, add lil oil, heat it, fry aloo till light brown..
- Add fried aloo into the masala, give a stir..
- Add garam masala powder, increase the flame, stir it nicely..
- Add cooked dal, give a gentle stir..
- Now add water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick..
- Place the lid now, give 3-4 whistles at high flame..
- Switch off the flame, open the lid after 5 minutes of cooling..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta & dollop of fresh cream..
- Have it with Missi roti or Nan…
If you find this Lentil Curry or Masoor Dal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.