Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked beetroot crisps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked beetroot crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beetroot crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot crisps recipe. To cook baked beetroot crisps you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked beetroot crisps:
- Get 1 of medium beetroot (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Use of Seasoning of your choice.
Steps to make Baked beetroot crisps:
- Toss the beetroot slices in with salt and olive oil so that the beetroot slices are evenly coated. (Salt helps the slices lose water by osmosis, which helps get that lovely crunch when baked).
- Bake in the oven at 165C for 5 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle seasoning of your choice (here I’ve used chaat masala), let it cook to room temperature and enjoy snacking! (This stays for 2 weeks in an airtight container).
If you find this Baked beetroot crisps recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.