Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo matar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo matar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo matar recipe. To cook aloo matar you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo matar:
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes medium size.
- You need 1 bowl of Matar(peas) peeled.
- Use 1 of Onion medium size (sliced).
- You need 2 of Tomato medium size(chopped).
- Get 3-4 of Green chilli (chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Termaric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder (I used Kashmiri chilli powder).
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 6- 8 of Curry leaves.
- Get Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Get To taste of Salt (Chilli u can adjust with taste).
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Aloo matar:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.add fenugreek seed and curry leaves,when seeds change colour add sliced onion and saute 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste give quick stir than add chopped tomatoes add water and Cook till tomato becomes soft and mushy..
- Add all the dry masala along with matar and potatoes.add water and cover the lid.give 1 whistle on high flame and 2 whistles on medium flame.turn off the gas.
- Your aloo matar is ready to serve.garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Aloo matar recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.